- Daughter of Barry Sullivan & Marie Sullivan.
- Wrote the play "J for J" ("Journal for John") which was inspired after she found a series of unsent letters written a half century ago by her actor/father Barry Sullivan to her handicapped older brother Johnny. The intense play had its premiere on October 20, 2001 at the Rubicon Theater in Ventura, California with actor John Ritter, who in real life had a mentally-challenged brother, playing Johnny and Jenny appearing as herself.
- An actress, director and playwright, Sullivan has performed in such plays as "The Baby Dance," "Any Wednesday," "Battle of Angels" and "Instant Foreplay". Long associated with The Rubicon Theater in Ventura, CA, as its Artistic Director, she has directed productions of "The Rainmaker" with Stephanie Zimbalist, "Proof" with Anne Heche, "Defying Gravity," for which she won a 'Robby' award, and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." She also directed a revolving door of actors in a long-running L.A. presentation of "The Vagina Monologues."
- Close friend of John Ritter.
- Former stepdaughter of Gita Hall and Desiree Sumarra.