Michael Owen is a former England footballer who played for Liverpool, Real Madrid, Newcastle United, Manchester United and Stoke City. He claimed the Premier League Golden Boot twice and was the last English player to win the Ballon d'Or. Over the course of an impressive career, he won the FA Cup, Football League Cup (three times), UEFA Cup, UEFA Super Cup, Premier League title and appeared in three World Cups for England, amassing 89 c… 更多>>
The Real David BeckhamHimself2000
FootballHimself (archive footage) (uncredited)2001
英国世界杯之梦Himself (archive footage)2001
Episode dated 2 June 2004Himself2004
The TrebleHimself - Man Utd v Liverpool (archive footage)1999
History of the EurosSelf - England, Euro 2000 (archive footage)2016
- Became the first England footballer since 乔夫·赫斯特 in the 1966 World Cup final to score a hat-trick against Germany. His three goals came in a World Cup qualifier and England won the match 5-1. [September 2001]
- He was an ambassador for the English Football Association as they campaigned to host the 2006 FIFA World Cup. Despite sharing the platform with two of England's most famous players in history, Sir Geoff Hurst and Sir Bobby Charlton, the bid was unsuccessful.
- Won the UEFA Cup, FA Cup, Worthington Cup and FA Charity Shield with Liverpool FC. 
- His girlfriend, Louise Bonsall, gave birth to a baby girl, Gemma Rose. The baby was born at Countess of Chester Hospital, and weighed 6lbs 8ozs. (April 2003)
- His father, Terry played football for Everton - the great rivals of Liverpool, for whom Owen played.