Drake Hogestyn was born on September 29, 1953 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA as Donald Drake Hogestyn. He is an actor, known for Days of Our Lives (1965), Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1982) and Otherworld (1985). He has been married to Victoria Post since December 31, 1986. They have four children.
- His raspy voice.
- 谢莉·朗 originally wanted Drake to play her husband on the sitcom Kelly Kelly (1998). He was all set to star on both that and Days of Our Lives (1965), but his schedule on Days conflicted with the filming of the pilot of Kelly Kelly and thus was replaced by 罗伯特·海斯.
- Pitched in the minor leagues before getting into acting
- Graduated from the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida on a baseball scholarship and majored in pre-dentistry.
- Drafted by the New York Yankees and he played third base for their farm team until he was injured in 1978
- Has a son and three daughters together with wife Victoria.