- The death of her character Helen in Spooks (2002) caused many viewers to write in and complain about the disturbing nature and graphic nature of the scene. Her hand and then her face were pushed into a chip fryer full of boiling oil, and she was then shot, while her colleague was forced to watch.
- Her wedding, at Richmond Park in Surrey, featured champagne and bangers and mash.
- She and husband Chris have an adopted daughter Billie (born 2006).
- Became pregnant by husband 克里斯·乔奇 early on in their marriage, but suffered an ectopic pregnancy. After three rounds of IVF treatment were unsuccessful they then made the decision to adopt.
- Her favourite books are "Before I Go to Sleep" by SJ Watson, "The Wrong Boy" by Willy Russell, "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, "Like Water For Chocolate" by Laura Esquivel, "Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain and "The Kitchen Diaries" by Nigel Slater.