In 1979 Thomas Anders won a music competition of the radio station "Radio Luxembourg", (a highly noted and respected competition in those days) and was offered a recording contract with CBS. In 1980, at the age of 17, he released his first single "Judy". Several singles followed which were produced by Daniel David. In 1981 Thomas had his debut on TV in the Michael Schanze Show "Hätten sie heut' Zeit für uns", where he performed the song… 更多>>
- One half of German Pop Duo 'Modern Talking'.
- Also known as a performing solo artist. He went on his own solo tour throughout foreign countries, like Kapstadt, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Santiago de Chile, Moscow, etc. He has performed in front of as many as 85,000 enthusiastic fans.
- Also known as a music producer. He worked with IT-girls, T-Seven (ex-Mr President), TEARs, participants of the 'Big Brother' TV show and several German artists. With his projects he got #1 hits in Germany, Latin America and Russia.
- Also known as a composer. Wrote songs for himself, Modern Talking, Engelbert Humperdink, Three Degrees, No Angels, T-Seven (ex-Mr President) and other artists. Composed music for several movies, such as "Stockholm Marathon" and "Phantomschmerz".
- Has a son, Alexander Mick Weidung, born at 19:24 on June 27, 2002.